Sunday, August 1, 2010








I've had to apply my computer skills to figure out how to continue uploading pictures to this blog, because Marie's computer hard drive is nearly full, so I've worked out a way to email myself pictures and then delete them from my camera and her hard drive so I can make room to download more pictures. It was either that or delete files from her computer AND that's just not what a house guest does. ;-)

Anyway, here are a few more pictures from Le Puy En Velay taken of and from St. Michael's on the needle (top of a former volcano and finished about 962CE). The first picture of St. Michel d'Aigulhe was taken at night. I tried to capture the drama of this chapel with the first two pictures.

I also took a picture of the painted ceiling over the altar, a few more inside, and the entrance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment